Bareback Winner for 2013 rodeo, Casey Mersohnekoff. Photo by Roy Stewart
Click here to purchase tickets online.
71st Annual Stonyford Rodeo
Our 71st year for Stonyford's annual PCRA rodeo will be May 3 & 4, 2014. It's two days of of rodeo excitement. The first day is on Saturday May 3, 2014. The day begins with breakfast, followed by a charming little parade through town, then the rodeo at 1:00 p.m. The second day's events begin at noon on Sunday, May 4, 2014.
For reserved seats, contact:
Tickets are available at the following locations:
- Stonyford General Store, Stonyford
- Carl's Feed, Willows
- Boot Barn, Chico & Yuba City
- Bucke's Feed & Grain, Orland
- Marie's Lakeshore Feed, Clearlake
- Black Horse Tack, Redwood Valley
- Rainbow Ag, Lakeport
- Mendocino Co. Farm Supply, Ukiah
Plenty of free parking.
Troy Lerwill, The Wild Child, is making a return appearance. The crowd loved him in 2009, and we're sure that you will love him again in 2014. Go here to see pictures and read all about him.
Comments and Feedback
Please use the Contact (top or right) link to leave us your comments and/or feedback, as they are very much appreciated and will help us improve the rodeo and this web site.
To download the brochure click here for page 1 and here for page 2.
- From the south: Take Interstate 5 and exit at Maxwell (approximately 80 miles north of Sacramento), and follow the signs for East Park Reservoir and Stonyford. Stonyford is approximately 28 miles from Maxwell at an elevation of 1200 feet. Go here for a map.
- From the north: Take Interstate 5 and exit on SR162 at Willows. Turn right at the end of the exit ramp and follow SR162 to Elk Creek. After crossing Stony Creek, turn left and follow the signs to Stonyford.
2013 Rodeo Results
To view or download the results of the 2013 PRCA and Amateur events, click here.