Barrel Racing at the 2014 Stonyford Rodeo Photo by Darrell Jensen
Rodeo tickets are now available for online purchase--click here
72nd Annual Stonyford Rodeo
Our 72nd year for Stonyford's annual PCRA rodeo will be May 2 & 3, 2015. It's two days of rodeo excitement. The first day is on Saturday May 2, 2015. The day begins with breakfast, followed by a charming little parade through town, then the rodeo at 1:00 p.m. The second day's events begin at noon on Sunday, May 3, 2015.
There is no assigned seating this year--all tickets are general admission. Seating is first-come, first-serve. So, you will need to get to the area early to get the seats that you want.
For reserved seats, contact:
Tickets will be available in early-year 2015 at the following locations:
- Stonyford General Store, Stonyford
- Carl's Feed, Willows
- Boot Barn, Chico, Anderson & Yuba City
- Bucke's Feed & Grain, Orland
- Marie's Lakeshore Feed, Clearlake
- Rainbow Ag, Lakeport
- Mendocino Co. Farm Supply, Ukiah
- Ace Hardware, Arbuckle
- AgriSource, Maxwell
Plenty of free parking.
Our Barrelman this year is new to the Stonyford Rodeo. He is Clinton (Wolfey) Selvester, of Red Bluff. Please click here for details about him and his act.
The Daredevil Sweethearts Trick Riders will make their first appearance at our rodeo. Please click here to read all about them.
News articles promoting the Stonyford Rodeo are released to Northern California news media starting in early March. Current articles are listed below. Click on the article to download a copy to your computer.
- Stonyford Rodeo Is Looking For Queen Contestants
- Mark Your Calendar for the Stonyford Rodeo
- Daredevil Sweethearts Will Open the Stonyford Rodeo
- Trick Riding at the Stonyford Rodeo
Comments and Feedback
Please use the Contact (top or right) link to leave us your comments and/or feedback, as they are very much appreciated and will help us improve the rodeo and this web site.
To download the brochure click here later for page 1 and here for page 2.
- From the south: Take Interstate 5 and exit at Maxwell (approximately 80 miles north of Sacramento), and follow the signs for East Park Reservoir and Stonyford. Stonyford is approximately 28 miles from Maxwell at an elevation of 1200 feet. Go here for a map.
- From the north: Take Interstate 5 and exit on SR162 at Willows. Turn right at the end of the exit ramp and follow SR162 to Elk Creek. After crossing Stony Creek, turn left and follow the signs to Stonyford.
2014 Rodeo Results
To view or download the results of the 2013 PRCA and Amateur events, click here.